We strive to provide the best client service possible. Knowing that many of our clients have busy lives and time is a precious commodity, we offer numerous efficient ways to connect with our team.
- Meetings – Video conferencing is an easy way for us to meet conveniently and safely. We’ll send you a link to connect via Microsoft Teams which provides a secure connection. No software to download – just click on a link!
- Document Sharing – Many of our individual tax clients have recently received a link from us to the Client Organizer through SafeSend. You can upload documents securely to the Organizer. Alternatively, you can upload documents through our ShareFile link….just call or email us and we’ll send you the link.
- Tax Return Delivery and Signing – Most of our clients received their tax returns electronically from us last tax season. You’ll receive an email from SafeSend with a link to download .pdf’s of your tax returns for your records and you can sign the returns electronically – no software to download! You’ll even have links to make your tax payments online and receive reminders for quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Drop off – Paper documents can be brought to our office and either left in our Drop Box in the first-floor vestibule or at our front desk on the fourth floor.
- In-person – Meetings in-person will be available as the COVID restrictions hopefully ease over the coming weeks.
These offerings will help us to deliver the highest level of client service and enhance our communications. Please contact us with any questions on these technologies.