Brett is a partner at Mathieson, Moyski, Austin & Co., LLP with more than ten years of public accounting experience. He has a wide range of experience in individual and corporate taxation as well as experience in auditing for-profit companies, non-profit organizations and governmental agencies. His expertise includes governmental accounting, auditing and consulting, financial accounting and auditing and implementation and training for various accounting systems.
A graduate of Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Brett has a B.S. in business with majors in accounting, finance and international studies, and with a minor in criminal justice. He is active in professional and community organizations, including:
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society (ICPAS)
- Wheaton Chamber of Commerce−Treasurer (2012 - Present), Vice-President, 2015, President, 2016, Immediate Past-President, 2017, Ambassador, 2018
- One of the founding members of the Young Professional Group, Wheaton Chamber of Commerce
- President of the Wheaton Police Pension Fund Board