Mike Moyski is the managing partner and one of the founders of Mathieson, Moyski, Austin & Co., LLP. With more than 30 years of public accounting experience, Mike specializes in real estate development and the construction industry, corporate and personal tax planning and consulting, retirement planning and governmental accounting, auditing and consulting. Mike brings a wealth of knowledge to the area of school district finance, leading audit teams for school districts throughout the Chicagoland area and Illinois.
Licensed as a CPA. since 1979, Mike received his B.S. in accounting from Michigan State University and was trained by the U.S. Department of Labor as a contractor in compliance auditing. He received a certificate of achievement from the National Association of Forensic Accountants.
Mike is involved in professional associations as well as the community, including:
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society (ICPAS)
- Member of the International Association of School Business Officials (IASBO)
- Member of the Association of Governmental Risk Pools
- Glen Ellyn Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Exchange Club of West DuPage